Wednesday, July 29, 2009

[4] Dodgers

So just recently, I have gotten into baseball. I have chosen the Los Angeles Dodgers as my team. Next would be the New York Yankees, and then San Diego Padres. Anyways, i'm watching a game right now, LA vs. STL, bottom of the 15th and 2 all. The Dodgers have been on some weird losing streak but still #1 in the West. Well they JUST lost, yet another game. People say that baseball is a boring sport, but i think its exciting at times. It can get boring, but that's either if your team is losing or no runs are being scored. I have yet to learn all these technicalities, until then, you'll just have to bare with my novice language. HAHAHA.

Gym in a bit, i'm getting a headache. I haven't been to the gym in like 2 months because of work has got me beat by the end of the day. So yeah, I'm really out of shape, I'm gonna die. HAHAHA.

ALOHAZ!

1 comment:

nure nezumi said...

what up? i followed your comment on my blog to yours ('cause it's nice to get comments, so thought i'd return the favor). baseball can be fun, i'm not much into pro-baseball, but i follow a little bit of college (mostly just UH), pretty much because it's like the only sport on tv in april and may and because jim leahey still calls the games... haha, i could listen to that guy commentate a thumb-wrestling match.

anyway, keep up the blogs, it's a good way to purge your mind (even if you have dumb things to say, like me, eventually you'll trick someone into reading it, ha).