Saturday, August 29, 2009

[6] The Last and First...

So summer has finally come to an end. I can truly say that this summer has been the best summer yet. Besides working my summer job, I was more productive in making use of my break. The LAST week of summer was pretty bomb, Bon Dance at the Mililani Hongwanji (always a blast), went hiking at the Makapu'u tide pools, last party with natztheflip before she does her thing in the nursing program at UH (congrats!), aaand farewell party to gbaby. There was prolly more, but I'm too lazy to think about what else we did. I'd post pictures but there are just too many. Go find my facebook, they're all there.

FIRST week of school is done, and I'm over it. Well...the parking that is. It's eff'n ridiculous. The first day wasn't so bad, but on Wednesday, it took me a DAMN HOUR to find parking. Kaka. This semester is probably going to be the most challenging one. Not only am I trying to stay in ALL on my classes till the end of the semester, but also, I'm gonna get B's in my classes. HAHAHA. Well, that's all for now. I shall post more later. Choooots.

1 comment:

nure nezumi said...

haha, yeah, awkward huh? heh, it's weird when internet world and real world collide huh? i was kinda thinking that you looked familiar but knew i would sound really stupid if i was wrong. so who's uncle/cousin am i? where else do you work? that's a strange coincidence... anyway, love those new flatbreads, now i don't have to wake up way early to make breakfast everyday, haha... okay, next time i get myself some jamba breakfast i'll say hi, laters.